3/17/10

Music, Design & Lifestyle 4 the ppl!!!

Okay, so as the name already says this blog is all about Music, Design & Lifestyle... I know, there's gotta be a few billions of bloggs out there about the same thing but I decided to give it a try anyways!
So let's get this started by talking about a great band that a friend of mine showed me the other day, Miike Snow, you should really go check out their stuff on youtube, specialy the song "sylvia" played live... that song just blew me away!!!! So, where can you get their album???? well the other day I went to a record store that sells alot of indie and underground stuff to get in some info, unfortunately the store owner tells me that the album came out last year and that they had it... but not anymore.... DAMN!!!! so I went to see if I could find it online and it's available on amazon for anyone who's interested!! You can get some more info about them here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miike_Snow or http://www.myspace.com/miikesnow




Now let's get to the Design & Lifestyle part, more specifically about the fashion aspect, I'll try going around the city to get some pics for you guys! But if you guys are looking for some inspiration that might be a bit more daring then the stuff you see in europe you should go and check out dropsnap.jp , it's pretty much the most inspiring fashion site that ever crossed my sight and I've been a dropsnap addict ever since!!!!

No comments: