10/14/10

Every buisness needs a card!

Today I wanna sho you guys some of my favourite buisness cards that I was able to find (ok, I didn't find them.. someone showed them to me and all I'm doing is choosin my favs)...


(ctrl+alt+del... great pun for the modern shrink)






(a very inovative version of the typical matches publicity)



(morbid, but catches the eye)
(going green seems like a a catchy idea to catch alot of attention)


I'd like to thank http://omundodolce.blogspot.com/ for for getting showing me all the great buisness cards! I also have to thank her for the great new blogg design!!!!!

3 comments:

A Dolce said...

u r welcome, if you need something else, just ask...
by the way, great post, i really like the ones you chose !

Dopamine said...

aawwwww thank u!!!! You spoil me too much :D

A Dolce said...

no i dont!