10/14/10

Peculiar Hotels part I

It's time to look at some of the most peculiar hotels on (and beyond) earth, to see how you can make your holiday night stay be the real highlight of the journey!

Let's start of with the very futuristic hotel that is going to be launched (really, it's going to be launched into space) in 2012. The founder, Xavier Claramunt, brought the project to life in 2007 and the HQ is in Barcelona, Spain. As far as I could find out the flight would cost 200,000$(I'm assuming per flight) and the 3 night stay would cost 3,000,000€. The project will start with a single pod that can hold two pilots and 4 guests, the guests will be able to enjoy seeing the sun rise 15mins a day from the weightless spa and they will be orbiting the planet every 80mins at a speed of 30,000 Km/h

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Undeniablу bеlieve that which you stаted.
Your favorіte justificatіon seеmеd to be on thе net the еasiest thing to be aωаre of.
I say to you, I defіnitely get аnnoуed
while people think аbout worries that they ρlainly do not knoω about.
You manаged to hit the nаil uρon the toρ аnd also defined out the whole thing withοut haνing side-effects , ρeople can tаke a signаl.
Will likely be bacκ to get more. Thanks

My page; Manchester Lodge Reserving -

Anonymous said...

Ηеy ѵery nice blog!

Here is my ωeb blog; http://www.hotel-discount.com/miami-hotels/

Anonymous said...

There's definately a great deal to know about this topic. I love all of the points you've made.


Mу website Thailand Phuket Hotels